- Discovered that worrying about the 'W' word is about as sensible as trying to unlock your front door with a pillow.
- Painting (Doors BTW, not as a means of self expression) - can be very zen.
- Enjoying 80's pop (in the context of Ashes to Ashes) does not mean that I have ears of tin and therefore I should be shunned by my associates.
- The previous comment probably has something to do with oestrogen and in about 48 hours time I'll back to my usual obtuse indie-lovin self. I reserve to the right to deny all knowledge of the 3rd statement in this list when the balance of my mind is restored.
- I have eaten more Babybels and Haribo than is strictly good for me.
- Never trust a man wearing a pinny.
Friday, 1 April 2011